in Eastcote and Beaconsfield
Focusing on excellence and driven entirely by our clients’ individual needs, Bulfin & Co is a boutique employment law practice providing expert Employment Law services to businesses and individuals.
Our main office is in Eastcote, Middlesex but face to face consultations are not always necessary and our services are available by email and telephone. Where a meetings is needed we also have a consulting room in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire and access to meeting rooms in various London locations.
The Firm represents Employer and Employee clients throughout the UK and across all sectors.
Putting you in the spotlight
Our service is all about you………….
For Employers we make it our business to get to know your business inside out so that we can provide strategic HR and employment law advice that really adds value.
For Employees we build a relationship with you so that we fully understand the outcome you are looking for and apply our knowledge and expertise to help you achieve it.
We are not about cut price, off the peg solutions; our service is always sensibly priced and tailored to the individual needs of our client. Above all it is what it says – a service.
For our Employer clients we:
- apply our technical knowledge, expertise and wide experience to provide practical and commercially sound solutions on employee issues
- draft tailored documentation that meets our clients’ specific commercial and individual needs
- provide expert representation for cases in Courts and the Employment Tribunal
- provide optional integrated HR support and Training programmes tailored to clients’ specific needs
- offer insurance cover for Employment Tribunal claims brought by employees
- take a cost conscious approach to the provision of our services
For our Employee clients we:
- provide clear uncomplicated advice about all aspects of employment law, including unfair dismissal, redundancy, contracts and service agreements, bonus disputes, post termination restrictions, disputes over maternity and other family friendly rights, discrimination and negotiating severance agreements.
- Provide expert representation for Employment Tribunal clams
- provide a dedicated Settlement (Compromise) Agreement Service enabling employees to receive the necessary statutory advice, wherever possible within the fee paid by the Employer
- Negotiate the terms of settlement Agreements expertly, promptly and with a personal touch.
- Where possible act under Clients’ legal expenses insurance policy
- Provide a service that is friendly, cost effective and reassuring
If you are comparing us with other employment law providers remember we are a regulated firm of Solicitors; our business is long established and built on the traditional foundations of putting clients first. At the same time we are forward thinking and commercially astute providing the very best legal resource, whether for you as an individual or for your business.
Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, what regulates us, protects you.